Wednesday, April 23, 2008

survey survey survey

well well...a survey...when was the last time i did a survey like tis??erm...cant remember...then..it should really long time ago...too long time ago until i couldnt recall any pieces of memory on me doing tis kind of survey...forget about it...just do it again lo...ngek ngek ngek...

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
Eh....i think is Death Note gua...erm...nono...slam dunk???nono,i think i'll say death note...Ya..L rox!!

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Erm...the ability to memorise all the BIO facts and notes in just mebe...a glance?or after just flipping thru the notes once...

3. How do you think about yourself?
Me ar???eh....not clever but not stupid...not hensem but not ugly...yaya...tht's me..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
England...HK....Switzerland

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish to have more wishes and dreams come true....hahahahaha

6.Do you have a crush now?
If I have one, should I really tell you?(FIONA say de..and i totally agree with her)hehe...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My family

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
1/4 for parents...1/4 studies....1/4 bank...1/4 spend...yeah!!!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Definitely.....actually i dunno...hehe...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She is pretty, very friendly and nice..

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
1..ppl hu lie to me...2...ppl hu do not keep promise...3...ppl hu are not responsible

12. What is your ambition?
To be a doctor...

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I HATE BACKSTABBERS....U have prob with me...just come to me...tell me...scold me..but NEVER backstab me...

14. What do you think is the most important in your life?
everything is important...

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not really...

16. What is the thing that you really want now?
Now ar....i want to sleep...hehe

17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?
because i punch him/her real hard?

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Ya...but y shud i tell u...hu are u ohh...hahahaha...:p

19. Are you hungry right now?
Just came bek from dinner ar..u say leh

20. Do you think that this survey is totally useless?
Eh...quite..dunno who else will do tis kind of survey...other than morons like me..(except cute pretty gal hu tagged me la)...hehe

2 comments:

Confused souL said...

If i win $1 million, I think I will utilize one of the 1/4 million wisely, invest in sth.. (I hvnt think of anything yet now, cuz sadly, I am still not yet such lucky winner) Let the $0.25 million grows, thou I may be weak in this kind of investment stuff but you can ask other who you trust to do it. I m really short of money now. Serious.. Of course I do not agree with the quotation, money is the root of evil. (It seems they do not have link between them.. haha..)

KENNY said...

I am weak at investments stuff as well and tht's y i let my dad handle it for me..wahaha...but for me....知足常乐