Monday, April 21, 2008

routines

Back to those spider-counting-days again, after completing puan lau's task of reorganising her BIO notes...i am now back to the boring days that i experienced b4...which are very much irritating...

~erm..holidays irritate you?? what are you thinking??!!!why dun you give me your holidays and u go to skul for me??!!~....

ya...tis is exactly wat my fren told me...and in response to her...i asked her to read my previous post in which i mentioned tht humans are like tht...when we got holidays..we wanna go to skul and vice versa...well..i have holiday...a very long 1 indeed...SO??? tht's exactly the reason why it irritates me so much...coz it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring...i am tired of those eat-sleep-eat daily routines...so..shud i add an extra activity to the already existing ones?? ya..i noe..mebe..i will try something new...

~~wat is it??i cant wait to noe!!!~~~....
I WILL START READING!!!..
~~!@#$%^&*@#@#$%#@!!)*$&%^#&$&&$&#%%%~!@#$.....is it something new??!!!!?!??!?!~~
I GUESS NOT.......
.........................................
haiz.....so..can anyone just tell me wat to do??
(other than working of coz...reason is i believe that no one will hire a guy tht's going to resign 2 months after his employment...)

your suggestions are highly appreciated....thank you...

1 comment:

Fiona said...

you should start reading. i have some good books and i can lend you if you are interested. =) better start this new activity before you rot further. lol..