Monday, May 18, 2009

Memories...Sweet or bitter...

Was clearing some disk space for more movie downloads and found some photos of my hong kong trip dated back a year ago....I tot i lost them....It was a nice trip with my mum...though I went there for an interview and not for vacation or makan angin..I enjoyed the trip very much...

















I used to be cheerful and happy...what had changed??or should i say...wat made me changed...i dun like the me now...everyday having palpitations...cant help recalling and thinking of the things i dun wanna think of..at least not for this critical moment..a single trigger that remind me of her would make me collapse the whole day..."try to let go and be friends with her"..a voice deep down my heart whispered to me...

I understand every single advice from u all..my dear frens...and i just want you to know tht i am trying very hard..really very hard...i might look okay from outside..but sorry guys..i am not...i just need more time i guess...ya...dun worry..i am sure I WILL BE OKAY!!!:)

6 comments:

Stephen Soong said...

Yo...brother. Take as much time as you want. The more you push yourself, the deeper you falling.

Instead of whispering to yourself what to do, you better let fate tell you what to do.

Sometimes there are just things that we can't control and forecast.

Hold yourself tight, be strong and be tough. We are always around to care. Cheers~~

Yi Lian Wong said...

the third pic looks a bit scary. mist~~~

KENNY said...

@stephen: thx bro..i know u guys have been very supportive..but i need to get throught tis all by myself...i have been troubling u guys for quite some time...but dun worry...i will be okay very soon:)

@yiLiaN: haha...i know wat u meant..the mist is scary...but due to the fact that a leng zai is standing there taking picture somehow lessen the scariness of the mist...thx for the compliment..haha..walao..i am so kiasu and muka tembok...lolx..:)

hc said...

PBLmate =)
gambatte!

KENNY said...

@hc: thx oh pbl mate:)i will try my best de...

suyee said...

finally i can get back to blogspot..

i love disneyland..
i wana go there...........