Friday, December 26, 2008

Random...Bae Yong Jun at jusco???!!!!

This happened during the last end of semester 1 break...when 4 of UKM "ipoh-langs" went hanging out at jusco...and i randomly caught tis with my Sony ericsson K630i 2 megapixels built in camera..keke...tell me wat tis reminds u of???

THIS.......................................




Not sure with you guys....but it reminds me of this...

THIS.......................................



well...90% resemblance? guess so.....:)

just a random post from me..coz have nothing else to do other than lepak-ing on the internet...lolx

5 comments:

Fiona said...

haha.. no resemblance la. just the pose only..hahahaha..

KENNY said...

got lo...the eyes..hahaha

Yi Lian Wong said...

haha, the same angle.

KENNY said...

i think she can have another name...bae yong yun...change the j of jun to y...nice name..kakaka...i am done...she will kill me...

Unknown said...

哈哈哈哈哈~~很像很像!!
韵韵很漂亮~~