Saturday, May 06, 2006

F6???!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAINING.........shud be a perfect weather to sleep....but i just couldn't sleep well.....As F6 is bout to start..and i started to worry...Can i manage all of da Science subjects in F6?? i couldn't even understand a single theory when i flipped thru da maths books i bought da previous day...Everyone started to go tuition around March...But..i still haven't started anything yet....i am afraid tht i will be left behind as i asked some of my seniors and they told me tht F6 is hard...difficult....have a lot of things to memorise.....
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I JUST DUN WANNA BE IN F6!!!!!!!!

Biology isn't being attractive to me anymore.....Chemistry is no longer my favourite subject......Solving mathematics problems do not bring any satisfaction to me........I dun wanna be left behind.....I tried hard to understand everything.....i wanted to go tuition...but the tuition centres are too crowded...too many students in a class.....i couldn't concentrate in such an environment.......
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I DUN WANNA BE IN F6!!!!!!!!!!!


Haih...i think i am gonna DIE....NOt die of avian FLU......but PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I don't want to go to form 6 too. But where else can I go if not form 6? I can't take accounts in science stream because it's an art stream subject. And my interest fall more on other social sciences subject like literature, languages and such. And I need accounts if I were to be an auditor. Maybe I'll end up as a journalist instead. Life is unpredictable. I am dead sure I made the right choice. My flu is not any better but my cough is. Don't worry about not being to cope with the subjects. Just do your best and don't be influenced in peer pressure as this will not only distract you but also tense you up. Just focus on whatever you are doing and you will be fine. Remember that you still have friends to support you.