Thursday, March 05, 2009

Crapppppppp............

260 pumpings in 2 days...first day 150...tonight...110...gawd...my hand's going to break d...if there's a test called straight arm raise...then my arm sure cant lift over 30 degrees..maybe not even 15...haiz...should i play basketball anymore??lolxxxx....

Went to KLCC's subway...to have dinner and study there...the environment's not bad...but the problem is...i spent 1 and a half hours travelling...coz the rapid kl is not rapid..it's RABBIT....OMG....haiz...but still managed to finish 2 lecture notes and 1 SLP...which is already a great success to me...muahahahhahaha....

anyways...recent life's quite dull...but able to find an apartment which suits my taste....still quite happy geh...haha...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

noob la.always lost only..lost to chai ar?

KENNY said...

@lee:ya ar..lost to chai ar...haiz..me noob ma...i purposely lose 1...so tht i can build up my muscles ma..haha

joonyi said...

hohoho..... wan build muscle ar... why dun you tell me earlier...... ngek ngek ngek... we play more next time.. ^^

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

sien
rabbit can run fast
rabbit could be rapid too
-,-