Wednesday, May 10, 2006

JPA!!!!!HAIH!!!!!

11th of May 2006....A big day to be remembered....I failed to get d JPA scholarship...Big day...Sad day....I wanted to go so badly....However..i din put high hopes from da very beginning....BUT I SIMPLY WANTED TO GO!!!!....DESPERATE KENNY... i was told since i got d offer to attend d interview tht dun put too much hopes in it...There are many ppl competiting 4 tis scholarship....HAIH!!!

And now i am trying to be optimistic....telling myself.."Mebe I will have more choices and brighter future in F6 leh".."Mebe i will get 4 flat in STPM leh..then ony i apply again lo"...blablabla....i think tis is not being optimistic but trying to cheat myself....STPM is way more difficult than any other exams....It's reli not tht easy to score..dun say 4 flat...even CGPA 3.0 would be a challenging and almost impossible task 4 me....MI 4....

However, a fact is a fact...Have to accept it....no matter how difficult and challenging F6 would be...still have to study ga....HAIH!!!

BIO textbook is lying on my bed at the moment....mebe i have to have a look on it...CIAO!!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Don't worry. You will do well if you really wamt to reach for your goals. BIO is good so read and study it!! Haha.